Hicks Brunson Eyewear
Gunnar - Ellipse
Filters 65% of Blue Light at 450 Nanometers*
How Blue Light Filtering Works: The listed percentage (65% in this particular frame) is the amount of Blue Light that is blocked by the lens. The higher the percentage, the better it protects your eyes. The amount of yellow in the lens also corresponds to the amount of blue light blocked by the lens, with a higher percentage meaning more yellow/amber coloring. The Amber 65% option is best for wearing indoors while on computers, TVs, and phone screens.
Measurements: 51 eye size , 18 bridge size
Classic style with a vintage twist – the ELLIPSE blue light filter computer glasses are hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the ELLIPSE ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
*450 nanometers is the peak point at which LED and digital devices emit blue light.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide comfort and a customizable fit
- Hand-crafted stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability, and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute pressure to ensure headphone compatibility
- A-fit compatible