Hicks Brunson Eyewear
Gunnar - Maverick
Filters 65% of Blue Light at 450 Nanometers*
How Blue Light Filtering Works: The listed percentage (65% in this particular frame) is the amount of Blue Light that is blocked by the lens. The higher the percentage, the better it protects your eyes. The amount of yellow in the lens also corresponds to the amount of blue light blocked by the lens, with a higher percentage meaning more yellow/amber coloring. The Amber 65% option is best for wearing indoors while on computers, TVs, and phone screens.
Measurements: 58 eye size , 13 bridge size
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
*450 nanometers is the peak point at which LED and digital devices emit blue light.
- Lightweight construction for a comfortable fit without fatigue
- Stainless steel material and flexible hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for customizable fit
- Wide format lenses to for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light