Gunnar - Vertex
Filters 98% of Blue Light at 450 Nanometers*
How Blue Light Filtering Works: The listed percentage (98% in this particular frame) is the amount of Blue Light that is blocked by the lens. The higher the percentage, the better it protects your eyes. The amount of yellow in the lens also corresponds to the amount of blue light blocked by the lens, with a higher percentage meaning more yellow/amber coloring. Amber Max 98% is best for either outdoor use or those very sensitive to light.
Measurements: 55 eye size , 16 bridge size
Designed to be lightweight and stealthy comfortable, the VERTEX blue light blocking glasses are crafted with tech that creates an ideal harmony with your eyes, face, and digital device. The VERTEX blends contemporary fashion with new tech materials to precisely deliver form and function.
*450 nanometers is the peak point at which LED and digital devices emit blue light.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Pin hinge design creates incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Injection molded engineering grade frame polymers provide durability and flexibility
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Asian Fit Compatible