Hicks Brunson Eyewear
Caddis Readers - Miklos (Progressive)
Miklos is a rectangular style reader that fits most face sizes.
This version includes progressive lenses, which means that the top half of the lens has no prescription and the bottom half has a gradual increase in reading power toward the bottom edge.
All Caddis lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Versatile style with a medium-large fit.
- Top of frame is engraved with “Port” and “Starboard.”
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.
- Frame: Premium bio-based, high-density acetate.
- Hardware: Custom alloy metals.
- Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens.