Hicks Brunson Eyewear
Caddis Readers - Muzzy (Progressive)
Muzzy is a bold rectangular style reader that fits small-medium face sizes.
This version includes progressive lenses, which means that the top half of the lens has no prescription and the bottom half has a gradual increase in reading power toward the bottom edge.
All Caddis lenses are designed to block blue light while reducing smudging and glare.
- Versatile style with a small-medium fit.
- Highly-sculpted frame design has an architectural look.
- Metal diamonds embellish the front of the frame at the temple.
- Sturdy 5-barrel hinges ensure security and stability.
- Temples feature a wire core for customizable fit.
- Frame: Premium bio-based, high-density acetate.
- Hardware: Custom alloy metals.
- Lenses: Proprietary Frq blue light filtering CR39 lens.