Hicks Brunson Eyewear
LaLoop - 795-Black-GM
A LA LOOP necklace lives within a unique category of accessory that merges the elegant clean lines of a necklace with a simple silver circle crafted to hold glasses. This piece is hand made from braided Italian calf skin leather, which comes from a mill outside of Venice who’s been producing fine leather accessories since the 1960s. Named after the lead character Katharine Clifton in the film, The English Patient, The Clifton is a classic. This simple and versatile black-on-black Clifton was one of the first of its kind and it has been the inspiration for many to come.
- Collection: Essentials
- Assembled by hand in New York
- Patented loop design with magical hinges that swivel 360 degrees, ensuring your glasses stay in the loop as you move around
- Loop has a polished gunmetal plating, with a protective e-coat to help resist tarnish and discoloration
- Heavy 3-micron plating to ensure durability and luster.
- 25” total length; loop is 27mm in diameter with flat edges
- Italian 4mm leather in Black